Diamond wire saws often encounter the problem of wire breakage during use, which plagues the producer and user of the diamond wire saw. For the problem of disconnection, there are often large differences between the supply and demand sides. In order to alleviate this problem, this issue is discussed here, so that the supply and demand sides can make reference and work together to reduce the disconnection rate.
1. The tensile strength of the diamond wire saw is lower than the predetermined index. For example, the 70 line is an example, and the breaking force is less than 15N.
2. There is a large "nickel tumor" in the diamond wire saw, that is, the local abrasive grain accumulation phenomenon is serious, or the virtual high abrasive grain is too high and concentrated in a small area, causing local resistance to become larger during the cutting process. May cause jumpers and disconnections.
3. The surface of the diamond wire saw is severely oxidized, resulting in cracks on the surface. Surface cracking is prone to stress concentration and can lead to wire breakage.
4. In the production process, there is a large torsional stress during the initial winding, which easily leads to the interruption of the use process.
5. In use, there is a large torsional stress in the initial winding process, which is very likely to cause wire breakage.
6. During the process of use, the cutting process parameters do not match the diamond wire used, resulting in wire breakage. For example, if the speed of the line is too large or too small, and the line bow is too large, it will easily lead to disconnection.
7. The performance of the cutting machine is degraded. For example, the resistance of a certain guide wheel is too large, and the rotation is not flexible, which may cause jumpers or broken wires.
8. If the vibration amplitude of the cutting machine is too large or the motor speed is not uniform, it will easily lead to disconnection.
9. The cutting fluid is seriously polluted, and the impurities are more viscous, which causes the cutting resistance to become larger and leads to disconnection.
10. If the acceleration is too large when returning to the line, it is easy to cause jumpers and disconnections.
1. The diamond wire saw is produced to ensure that the breaking resistance is not less than the rated value. Make sure that the surface of the wire saw has good dispersibility, the diameter of the pile is small, and it does not exceed the standard. The natural twisting stress of the rolled diamond wire saw is small, that is, the twist angle of the wire is small in the natural state. Improve the anti-oxidation performance of the wire saw surface.
2. The use of the diamond wire saw should first be wound in the direction of the natural torsional stress during the initial winding. If the direction of the torsion is reversed or the original torque is increased, it is very easy to cause the wire to break; adjust the cutting parameters and The wire saw used is suitable, the cutting parameters include the wire speed, the feed speed, etc.; the performance of the cutting machine is kept stable, and the guide wheels are flexible; the acceleration and deceleration are not too fast when returning the line.
1. Destructive torsional stress. The torsional strength of diamond wire saws is very large and unstable. Take the 70 line as an example, the torsional strength varies from 10 to 70 laps. After the diamond wire saw is made, the torsional strength of the wire saw is greatly reduced compared to the bare wire. This is because the surface is plated with diamond abrasive grains. When rotated, the peak tip of the diamond abrasive grains contacts the side surface under the action of the twist angle, and the surface is pierced, causing stress to cause breakage. Torsion stress is the main cause of disconnection. The producer and the user must minimize the occurrence of torsional stresses during the initial winding.
2. The acceleration when returning to the line. Deceleration and acceleration too fast when returning to the line can easily cause jumpers, resulting in disconnection, which must be noticed.
3. Abrasive grain accumulation is serious. The diamond wire saw has a serious accumulation of abrasive grains, which leads to an increase in resistance and a broken wire.
4. The problem of the broken wire of the diamond wire saw in the process of use is a relatively complicated problem. It cannot be simply a problem of the wire saw product or a problem of use. In order to solve the problem well, both the supply and demand sides should discuss and discuss in a timely manner to find out the reasons for the disconnection in order to solve the problem for both the supply and demand sides.